Saturday, September 28, 2013

If I don't get married, I'm going to end up as a cat lady.

A week or two ago at work, I encountered my first legitimate cat lady. How did I know that she was a cat lady? I shall explain to you-

1) She had no wedding ring or wedding ring tan line on her left ring finger.

2) She had various colors of fur on her sweater.

3) She was buying Halloween cat ears.

4) She was probably in her late 50s, early 60s.

But what confirmed it all was #5...

5) I asked her if she found everything okay, and she got really mad that we don't carry 'cat blankets'. I told her that we have some small baby blankets in the Wearable section, and that we have fabric so she could make one. But she scoffed and said she'd go elsewhere.

I'm confused, last time I checked Hobby Lobby was a hobby store, not a pet store.

No comments:

Post a Comment