Saturday, June 25, 2011

Hut 2, 3, 4!

Since it's the summer, I figured it was time to get into shape.

I don't want to be a house ridden couch potato!

After a few weeks I thought it was really boring just running forwards and backwards on the elliptical (running backwards is so painful too, WOO).

So I decide to go through my Mom's workout DVDs and videos.

I've felt ridiculous dancing to the beat while I do simple but embarrassing dance steps.

Yesterday I did Boot Camp Workout DVD.

Note to readers: If you fail to have weights, use remote controls
(Note: They are NOT effective at all)

Let's just say, everything BUT my arms are SO. SORE.

It hurts to laugh. Do you have ANY idea how much I laugh?

I accidentally kicked the elliptical while I was doing my roundhouse kicks.

WHOOPS

I nearly punched the lamp AND the elliptical.

DOUBLE WHOOPS.

I think there should be a warning label at the beginning of the DVD...

1 comment:

  1. Note to Emily: We do own weights. You just need to "check them out" of my closet before 11:11 pm at night.

    Looooove,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete