Monday, July 16, 2012

Guess what, I'm not dead!

Crazy, I know right?

So I'm not entirely sure if I'll be doing the same style of blogging I did back in 2010 or 2011. I mean, the pictures were cool and all that jazz. But I'm now in college, more mature. -sophisticated pose-

Okay, maybe not so mature.

But the last year has been good. Have had a few break ups, some new relationships, it's all good in the not so hood. I finished my first year at community college with 34 credits behind me, and now I'm preparing myself to go to good ol' BYU Idaho. OH MAN.

(May I just say I am absolutely enthralled to be able to get show choir class where I'll participating in a 4 part women harmony? Music to my ears!)

Not to mention I've not gained one, but two jobs this summer.

(Although I plan on quitting my first job, besides gosh danggit, it whomps.)

I suppose I could share my near death experience while obtaining one of those jobs... But in reality, what would make you interested in coming back to read my blog tomorrow if I told you the exciting tale now?

No comments:

Post a Comment