Tuesday, October 16, 2012

So this is a little embarrassing to admit but...

I kinda almost ate a leaf just now.

Now you're thinking, "Why on Earth Emily, would you almost eat a leaf? Leaves are on the ground or on trees. How could they possibly get into your mouth?"

Well, it all started off with my Mom sending me a coupon for a dollar off some chips. (Thanks Mom! I love you! <3)

I got me some tasty BBQ potato chips since that's what my stomach currently desired.

I have been finishing my homework for my math class on my bed while munching on the crunchy crisps. (That survey? Yeah, that homework.)

I notice that one of my broken chips fell onto the bed, and I thought, "Hey, 5 second rule doesn't apply here considering it only landed on my bed." as I picked up the chip and tossed it into my mouth.

I began to chew said chip, and realized that it tasted a bit more... flat, bland, and non chip-like at all.

I pull out my chip, and realize that it's an orange leaf.

Don't ask me how a leaf got onto my bed, I have no idea.

On the other hand, I met 'Stephen' while doing laundry tonight. (If you don't know what I'm talking about refer to my post.) I found out his name was Aaron, not Stephen.

Eh, close enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment